- 2!/2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- In a large bowl; mix together oatmeal,coconut and cocoa
- Boil and dissolve: butter, milk and sugar (2minutes)
- then add vanilla to the boiled mixture
- Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients and stir(or vice versa)
- roll into balls and place on cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.(I did it by the spoonful)
- Cool it in the frig and keep in the frig covered
- PS. I had to add a bit extra coconut to make the mixture stick together. Found it too moist.
- Kids and big kids do so love them. Yum!